Search

Doolittle shows off her feminine curves with bikini

She's had an incredibly successful year with her hit track Pack Up becoming one of the most popular singles of the summer.
So it's no wonder Eliza Doolittle decided to  a luxury sunshine break in Barbados with bikini to mark the arrival of 2011.
The 22-year-old singer frolicked in the waves with her friends, and showed off her feminine curves in a tiny grey bikini as she walked along the beach.
Eliza said last year she was looking forward to getting away over the festive period, explaining: 'I’ve got four weeks off and we might go away. I’m definitely up for getting some sunshine after all the snow in Britain.'
She also said that because she has been so busy over the past 12 months, she hasn't had time to think about whether the new year might see her move in with her boyfriend, rapper Ollie.
Eliza admitted: 'Will we move in together next year? I haven’t looked that far ahead yet. Work is so busy, I literally can only take one day at a time.
'If I look too far ahead I can’t deal with the anticipation!'
As well as her hit single Pack Up, Eliza has released singles Skinny Genes and Rollerblades and will start her second UK tour in March.
In a recent interview, Eliza said she had wanted to be a singer since the age of 12.
She said: 'I really just wanted to do it, I didn't really have anything else that I could do really. I'm not very good at anything else so I just focused straight away and started writing, got straight into it really.
And as well as releasing more solo material, Eliza is also keen to collaborate with some of the frontrunners in the music industry today.
She said: 'I really love Janelle Monae. She’s this girl from America, and she’s just running things basically she’s amazing.
'Vampire weekend I’m really into.. The XX I really like as well. I’d love to collaborate with tons of people, I love the Gorillaz, so you never know!'

Popular Post